Call For Pricing
- A ceramic coating, designed to be used, on any rigid or semi rigid surface experiencing sliding, rotating or oscillating friction.
- Designed to carry loads in excess of 350,00 PSI as well as lubricate at temperatures in excess of 1600f.
- A combination of a unique water based ceramic resin and lubricating solids including, a ceramic lubricating frit.
- Combines the durability of a ceramic resin with the lubricity of the ceramic lubricant.
- Works well in light duty applications as well as in applications where high temperatures, high loads and high speeds are experienced.
- When higher temperatures, than most other types of coatings can provide protection at, are experienced, CermaLube is fully capable of carrying the load.
- Gray in color and acquires a glass like finish in use.
- Formulated to provide a cured film thickness of .001" or less.
- CermaLube is a water based material that contains no hazardous solvents.
- PROTECTIVE TO ABOVE 1600F
- Maintains adhesion at base metal temperatures in excess of 1600f.
- HIGHLY RESISTANT TO THERMAL SHOCK
- Survives cyclic heating and cooling.
- DURABLE SEMI-RIDGID
- Creates a hard, semi rigid, ceramic like finish that survives impact, as well as expansion and contraction without separating from the base metal.
- HIGH LOAD CAPABILITY
- Lubricating pigments are capable of carrying loads in excess of 350,000 PSI.
- CORROSION AND CHEMICAL RESISTANT
- Resistant to most chemicals and acids while inhibiting oxidation.
- CermaLube is a unique water based system that cures at 350f for 1 hour at temperature.
- Non flammable system with no V.O.C.'s ( volatile organic compounds ) is compatible with today's emphasis on environmentally friendly products.
- CermaLube may be used on all metals except magnesium.